RobinAge is an award-winning weekly newspaper for children aged between 4 and 15 years.
It has been created to encourage the habit of reading through content that is interactive, informative, positive and engaging. RobinAge carries news and information on current affairs, science, history, sports, careers, culture and environment along with activities, puzzles and interactive projects.
Each issue also includes a special Jr RobinAge supplement for our youngest readers. Jr RobinAge carries fun activities, general knowledge, school subjects and the Each One Teach One programme, which children can use to teach someone basic written and spoken English.
Our Motto is to encourage young readers to
- Care for their surroundings and environment
- Share the joy of reading and learning
- Dare to act upon their dreams and ambitions
The Voice of Children
- RobinAge serves as a forum through which children can express their opinions and creativity
- 25% of RobinAge's content is created by children
RobinAge as a Learning Resource
- Creates awareness on a range of subjects and stimulates interest in learning
- Helps children develop the habit of reading and improves language skills
- Provides news and information that is relevant to school curricula and projects
- Includes a four-page Jr RobinAge supplement designed especially for young readers
Awards & Recognitions
- 2016 Best Newspaper & Magazine (KidsStopPress Awards)
- 2015 Best Kids' Magazine (RivoKids Parents & Kids Choice Awards)
- 2012 Parents' Choice Silver Honor (USA)
- 2011 Parents' Choice Recommended Award (USA)
- 2010 Parents' Choice Approved Award (USA)
RobinAge is published by Deep Prakash and is an initiative by the Printografik group of companies.