What You Need:
- Chart papers in white and orange
- Black marker
- Cut a circle of 10 centimetres from the orange chart paper.
- Cut a circle of 7 centimetres from the white chart paper.
- Draw a spiral on the white chart paper to create the shell of the snail.
- Colour around the spiral as shown.
- Draw lines around the spiral as shown.
- Fold the orange circle in half.
- Stick the shell to the right of the folded circle as shown.
- Cut 2 small circles and strips from the white chart paper as shown.
- Draw eyes on the small circles and stick them near the shell as shown.
- Draw a smile. Your paper snail is ready!