What You Need:
- White, green and orange chart paper
- Blue crayon
- Cut the green, orange and white chart papers into strips of 4x32 centimetres. Make 10 such strips in each colour.
- Cut the strips into half.
- Take the white paper strips and draw a circle in the centre of each using a blue crayon. Draw 12 lines running through the circle touching the circumference on opposite ends as shown. You will have 24 spokes on each circle.
- Staple the 2 ends of an orange strip to create a ring or loop.
- Take a white strip, loop it through the orange strip and staple it.
- Loop a green strip through the white strip and staple it.
- Continue this process to create a chain using the colours of the Indian flag. Hang it up during Independence Day celebrations.