What You Need:
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup roasted walnuts kernels
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- 8 small bananas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted white sesame seeds
- Vanilla ice cream, as required
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts. Take it off the heat and transfer it to a bowl.
- Grind the walnuts and peanuts finely and transfer them into another bowl. Add the sesame seeds and mix well.
- Peel the bananas.
- Spread the crushed nut-sesame seeds mixture on a plate. Place a silicone sheet on another plate.
- Dip the bananas in the butter-chocolate mixture, coat with crushed nut-sesame seeds mixture and place them on the silicone sheet. Refrigerate for 2 hours or till the chocolate sets.
- Serve chilled with scoops of vanilla ice cream.