What You Need:
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 medium pear
- 1 medium apple
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons mixed fruit jam
- 3 tablespoons fresh pomegranate pearls + for garnishing
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Finely chop the banana and the pear.
- Take the custard powder in a bowl. Add milk and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Pour the custard mixture in it and cook, stirring continuously till it thickens.
- Finely chop the apple.
- Heat butter in another non-stick pan.
- Add ¼ cup sugar to the custard mixture, mix well and cook till the sugar melts. Switch off the heat and mix till smooth.
- Add the chopped apple, pear and banana to the butter and sauté. Add 1 tablespoon sugar, mix and sauté till soft.
- Add sautéed fruits to the custard and mix well.
- Heat the jam in another non-stick pan. Add little water, mix and cook till it melts.
- Add 3 tablespoons pomegranate pearls to the jam and mix well.
- Divide the jam pomegranate mixture into individual martini glasses. Top with the fruit custard, garnish with pomegranate pearls and serve immediately or chilled.
A recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor Master Chef, Author and Television Host