What You Need:
- Hot dog buns - 4
- Chicken or soya sausages - 4
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Onions, cut into rings - 2 medium
- Lettuce, shredded - 1 bunch
- Tomato ketchup - 4 tablespoons
- English mustard paste - 4 teaspoons
- Jalapeno pepper, chopped - 1
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this recipe.
- Heat a grill pan. Slit the rolls and roast them lightly. Remove and set aside.
- Add oil to the pan and grill the sausages till lightly browned. Drain and place them on a plate.
- Cut the jalepeno pepper into thin slices.
- Place some iceberg lettuce on the bottom part of the roll.
- Place two sausages over the lettuce. Arrange some onion rings over them followed by jalapeno slices. Drizzle some tomato sauce and mustard sauce.
- Cover the second half of the roll and secure with two toothpicks, one at either end.
- Serve immediately.