What You Need:
- 100 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
- 100 grams mawa
- 50 grams milk masala
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk powder
- Handful raisins
- Mash the cottage cheese in a bowl.
- Mash the mawa and add it to the same bowl.
- Add the sugar and milk powder to the bowl.
- Add the milk masala to it.
- Knead all the ingredients together.
- Put it in the fridge to cool. After an hour or two, create small ladoos out of the mix. Place a raisin on top of each ladoo. Put the ladoos in the refrigerator for at least two hours. Your mawa ladoos are ready.
A recipe by notwithoutmyskillet.in