Coconut Shell Tablas: Best Out of Waste
What You Need:
- Coconut shells
- White and black chart paper
- Break the brown dried coconut shell into two parts.
- Pull out all the coconut hair.
- Turn the shell upside down, place it on the white chart paper and trace the outline.
- Cut two white-coloured chart paper circles and fit them on top of the open mouths.
- Cut two small black circles in chart paper.
- Stick one each in the centre of the white circles on both the coconut shells.
- Make long strips in white chart paper and glue them on the body of the shells.
- Place on a white cardboard.
Save a PDF and you save a tree! Try not to take a print of me!