What You Need:
- 2 paper glasses
- White chart paper
- Yellow chart paper
- Black marker
- Draw 2 circles next to each other on a white chart paper. The circles, that will represent the eyes, should be the size of the bottom of the paper glass.
- Draw a face, hair and body around the eyes as shown.
- Draw a smile and other details on the face.
- Use a scissor to cut the bottom half of both the paper glasses.
- Cut 2 long strips from the yellow chart paper.
- Stick one end of the yellow strips on the paper glasses as shown.
- Stick the other end of the yellow strips on the sides of the shoulder as shown.
- Roll the glasses and stick the bottom over the eyes as shown. Your 3D photo is ready!