What You Need:
- Glass mason jar
- Picture of a fairy
- Glitter powder
- Fairy lights or electric tea light
- Clean the mason jar inside and out.
- Stick the picture of the fairy on the inner side of the glass jar. You can use a coloured picture or a plain cut-out. The glue should be applied to the picture before it is stuck on the inside of the jar so that you can view the picture from the outside. Hold it for a few seconds till the picture sticks onto the glass.
- Apply glue on the outside wall of the jar, working on small portions at a time, and sprinkle glitter on it. Do not worry if the picture is getting hidden by the glitter. Cover the outside walls of the jar entirely with glitter.
- Leave the jar aside to dry completely.
- Insert fairy lights or an electric tea light inside the jar. Switch it on and watch your fairy glow.
by All Things Love DIY Studio. Follow allthingslovediy on Instagram.