What You Need:
- Yellow card paper
- White card paper
- Black and red markers
- White pipe cleaner
- Paper punch
- Draw a circle of 4-inches diameter on the yellow card paper and cut it out. This will form 1 half of the body of the bee. Draw another circle of 2-inch diameter on the yellow card paper and cut it out. This will form the face of the bee.
- Stick the smaller circle on the larger circle such that it forms the face of the bee.
- Draw two 2-inch-long egg shapes on the white card paper and cut them out. These will form the bee’s wings.
- On the smaller yellow circle, draw the bee’s face using black and red markers. On the larger circle draw concentric rings as shown. Punch 2 finger-sized holes towards 1 side of the larger yellow circle.
- Push your fingers through them to ensure they fit.
- Cut the pipe cleaner into 2 equal halves.
- Stick the white woollen thread on the head of the bee for the antennae. Finish by sticking the white wings on the larger circle.