What You Need:
- 1 A4 size white paper
- Craft paper in red, orange, yellow, green, pink and blue colours
- Thin black marker
- Multi-coloured pearls
- Paper punch
- 12-inch piece of wool
- Draw a butterfly using a pencil or a marker on the blank A4 size white paper.
- Cut the craft paper into strips.
- Fold the strips into loops and stick the ends of the loops together.
- Use glue to stick the loops on the wings of the butterfly.
- Stick the pearls on the antennae and the body of the butterfly
- Punch a hole on the top of the paper and pass a piece of wool through it. Knot it and hang your butterfly mobile near a window.