What You Need:
- Toilet roll
- Origami paper in various colours
- Washi tape
- Place the balloon as shown and cut the bottom of the balloon. Throw the bottom away.
- Stretch the top half of the balloon over 1 side of a tissue roll. Tie a knot at the end to secure it.
- Stick white chart paper on the tissue roll. Use Washi tape to secure the balloon and the paper.
- Decorate the white chart paper.
- Fill the tissue roll with small stars and circles made out of the coloured origami paper or use readymade confetti.
- Stretch the balloon as
showin the picture and release it to release a burst of confetti.