What You Need:
- Crayons or markers
- Six cowries or a dice will do
- Unused pages of old note books or blank sides of old calendars or greeting cards.
- The objective is to be the first player to complete the drawing of a seaside scene.
- The scene consists of six parts and each part has a number: sky – 1, sun – 2, sea – 3, sand – 4, boat – 5, fishes and birds – 6
- Players take turn to throw the cowries or dice. Count the cowries that fall face up (split side up).
- Draw the part according to the number thrown.
- A round ends when one player completes drawing the scene. The winner scores 12 points. The other players score one point for each drawn part.
Note: If in your other turns a number is repeated, it is useless to you as you've already drawn that part. Any number of rounds can be played and the game is won by the player whose total score is the highest.