What You Need:
- Old cardboard sheet
- Old shoe box
- Paper cutter
- Acrylic paint
- Take two cardboard pieces of 35cms each and draw the letters B and O on one cardboard as shown. Draw the letters O and K on the second cardboard.
- Cut out all the letters and paint them in a colour of your choice. Let it dry.
- Cut the top lid and front of the shoe box as shown.
- Paint it and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Use glue to stick the letters B and O on one side of the box and the letters O and K on the other side of the box.
- Let it dry completely. Your bookshelf is ready. Place your books in it.