What You Need:
- 3 to 5 feathers
- Paper punch
- Paper plate
- 2 types of string
- Paints and brush
- Punch holes around the paper plate at regular intervals.
- Cut out a hole in the centre of the paper plate.
- Paint the paper plate a nice bright colour.
- Using one of the strings, lace it through the holes around the paper plate.
- Stick pompoms around the centre hole of the paper plate.
- Cut the other string into equal parts and tie the feathers to the end of each. Glue the strings to the bottom of the paper plate so the feathers are now hanging.
- Tie a ribbon through a hole at the top of the paper plate.
- Your dreamcatcher is now ready! Hang it up indoors or outdoors and enjoy!
by Abha Shah, Founder of PodSquad. Follow @podsquad on Instagram.