What You Need:
- Empty cylindrical plastic container
- Cardboard and sketch pens
- Transparent tape
- Decorative items
- Light-coloured chart paper
- Take the empty container and cover it with chart paper, leaving 2cms uncovered as shown.
- Take a cardboard and draw a 8x5cm door on it. Colour it using sketch pens and cut out the division of the door so that it can open.
- Cut out a 4cm circle in the middle of the container and stick the door on it using glue. You now have a place from where you can insert the coins.
- Decorate the container using ribbons, flowers and other decorative items.
- Your Door Bank is ready.