What You Need:
- White thick paper
- Black marker
- Punching machine
- Woollen thread
- Cut a white thick paper into at least 9 rectangles of equal size, each measuring 12 centimetres by 4 centimetres.
- Draw funny eye patterns on 3 rectangles as shown.
- Draw funny nose patterns on 3 of the 6 remaining rectangles as shown.
- Draw funny lip patterns on the last 3 rectangles as shown.
- Assemble all the eye patterns together and punch a hole on the left corner of the rectangles as shown.
- Tie a thread to secure the rectangles.
- Repeat the above 2 steps for the other 2 remaining patterns.
- Your patterns are ready. Keep flipping to create funny faces!