What You Need:
- Open-toe slide, crisscross or flip-flop style slippers
- Large package of 1-inch craft pompoms (in bright colours)
- Sewing needle
- Thread in a colour similar to the slippers
- Thread a needle and pull through from the back to the front of the slipper strap. Thread on a pompon and thread the needle back through to attach it to the slipper.
- Repeat with different coloured pompoms until both slippers are covered. If the slipper is a crisscross style, do not apply pompoms to areas where the slipper straps cross.