What You Need:
- Blue, white, green and orange craft paper
- Fold the orange craft paper into thick strips accordion style so they overlap over each other, as shown in the picture.
- Fold it horizontally into 2 halves, as shown in the picture.
- Use glue to stick the 2 folded halves together.
- Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 for the green and white paper.
- Place the strips one over the other in this order: orange, white and green. Stick the edges of all 3 colours and let the fan dry.
- Now, pull the free end as shown and stick it to the other free end. It will now resemble a circular fan.
- Fold the blue paper over itself to make a thick strip as shown.
- Stick it behind the fan to support it. Your tricoloured fan is ready.