What You Need:
- 8 ice cream sticks
- Acrylic paints
- Black marker
- Marble paper
- Place 8 ice cream sticks to form a diamond shape as shown. Use tape to stick them together. This forms your kite.
- Flip the kite over. Paint each ice cream stick with a different colour.
- Use a black marker to draw a mouth and eyes on the coloured side of the kite.
- Stick a long ribbon at the bottom of the kite.
- Cut 3 bow-shaped pieces from 3 different colours of marble paper as shown. Stick them on the ribbon leaving equal space between each bow.
- Stick a small triangle on the edge of the kite as shown.
- Stick a ribbon on the top of the kite and make a loop to hang your kite. Your decorative kite is ready!