What You Need:
- Red tissue paper
- Yellow chart paper
- Red ribbon
- Black marker
- Cut a rectangle measuring 15 by 10 centimetres from the cardboard.
- Draw random patterns and decorate the rectangle with a black marker.
- Cut the red tissue paper into 12 strings, each measuring 12 inches.
- Stick the red strings at the bottom of the rectangle as shown.
- Cut a 10-centimetre-thick strap from the yellow chart paper.
- Stick the strap on the bottom of the rectangle over the red strings as shown.
- Make a loop from the red ribbon and stick it behind the rectangle as shown. Your kite wall hanging is ready!