What You Need:
- A set of napkins
- Follow the first 3 steps mentioned in the Bird of Paradise fold.
- Fold the topmost layer of the napkin in half - diagonally upwards and to the left.
- Fold the next layer of the napkin diagonally upwards and to the left, stopping slightly before the last fold to create an even, staggered effect.
- Repeat by folding up the next layer of the napkin to a point just before the last one.
- And one last time with one last layer. Keep them as uniform as you can.
- Now fold both sides of the napkin under and in to create an even, staggered diamond effect.
- Press it down as flat as possible and your napkin is ready!