What You Need:
- Chart paper (in different colours)
- Cut 4, 2cm-thick and 25cm-long strips from a red or brown chart paper.
- Stick them together such that they form an asterisk (star-like) sign at the centre.
- Take 2 ends of the same strip and stick them together to make a circle.
- Stick the remaining strips in the same way to make a ball as shown.
- Draw antlers on a dark red chart paper. Cut them out.
- Stick the antlers on the ball.
- Draw a pair of eyes and a red nose on chart paper, cut them out and stick them on the ball. Your paper ball reindeer is ready!