What You Need:
- Colourful chart or origami papers
- White paper
- Black marker
- Acrylic paints
- Ask a parent to draw a silhouette of a girl on the white paper as shown. You can make the bottom half of the skirt as long and large as you like.
- Cut the colourful chart papers into small petals.
- Cut many tiny circles from the chart papers.
- Stick the petals and circles on the skirt to create flowers. Stick as many flowers on the skirt as you can.
- Paint the background of the dress, the body and hair.
- Use a black marker to give the girl an outline and decorate it further. Your paper flower girl is ready!