What You Need:
- Chart paper in red, black and white colours
- Black marker
- Draw a 2-inch radius circle on a red chart paper and cut it out. This is the base of the ladybug.
- Cut the red paper into 15 strips, each measuring 2 centimeters in width.
- Take 1 red strip. Glue its ends to the base, forming a half circle as shown in the picture.
- Repeat this with another strip but ensure it goes over the first strip and forms a cross on the top.
- Continue to form a dome using the strips as shown. This will make the body of the ladybug.
- Draw a 1.5-inch radius circle on the black chart paper and cut it out. Cut this circle into 2 halves. Stick 1 half on the body of the ladybug to form its face, as shown.
- Cut 4 small black circles and stick them on the body of the ladybug.
- Draw 2 tiny ovals on white chart paper, cut them out and stick them on the face. Draw black eyeballs inside the white ovals using a marker to form the eyes of the ladybug.
- Cut 2 thin black strips with a bulb at 1 end and stick them on the edge of the head to form the ladybug's antennae.