What You Need:
- Paper plate
- Pink and brown marble paper
- White chart paper
- Black felt pen
- White paper
- Red ribbon
- For the body of the cow, take a medium-sized paper plate and paint it white. Keep it aside to dry.
- Cut out the face of the cow from white chart paper.
- Cut out the ears from pink marble paper and the mouth from white chart paper.
- Paint the mouth brown in colour and stick the ears and mouth on the face. Draw the eyes and mouth with a black felt pen.
- Cut a few spots for the cow's body from the brown marble paper.
- Cut out legs and a tail from white chart paper and stick some brown spots on each one. Once dry, glue them on to the paper plate.
- Stick the cow's face and the remaining brown spots on the paper plate.
- Attach a ribbon behind the paper plate and your paper plate cow is ready!