What You Need:
- A4 size cardstock/ newspaper
- Double-sided tape
- Cut the A4 sized paper into 3 rectangles.
- Fold the cut paper in half, creating a crease. Unfold it and lay it flat again.
- Fold the bottom of the paper up and over to create the first fold.
- Flip and continue folding the paper until the entire piece is folded.
- Now accordion-fold the entire paper following the crease made earlier. On the fold, tie a thread tightly to secure the folds.
- Stick the 2 ends with double-sided tape.
- This is one-third of the fan. Repeat the process and put 3 pieces together to make a complete fan. Cut out a circle of a contrast colour to stick on the centre of the fan. Your party backdrop décor is ready!