What You Need:
- 1 balloon
- 1 tissue-paper roll
- Decorative paper
- 10-12 golden sequins or paper confetti
- Take a balloon and cut 1cm of its bottom using a scissor. Stick the top together.
- Cover one end of the empty tissue roll using the open end of the balloon as shown.
- Next, cover the tissue roll with a decorative paper of your choice as shown.
- Cut the golden sequins into tiny pieces. You can also use paper confetti, or make your own confetti using paper of different-colours.
- Put the sequins pieces inside the tissue-paper roll and hold the balloon as shown.
- Your party bomb is now ready. Pull the lower hanging part of the balloon to pop it.