What You Need:
- Old paint box or cardboard box
- Acrylic paints
- Flexible craft wires
- Wire cutter
- Special pictures to display
- Assemble your materials and clean the paint box using a damp cloth.
- Paint the box using white acrylic paint. Once the paint is dry, draw your favourite cartoon character or design on it. Paint it and let the box dry.
- With the help of an adult, cut three 20-inch-long pieces of craft wire. Wrap the wires around the box and leave the rest standing straight up from the box.
- String multiple beads into the wires until you have 3 inches of wire left.
- Twist the remaining wire into a loop to hold the pictures.
- Your photo holder is ready. You can wrap the wires on the box with pipe cleaners or ribbon before you display your favourite pictures on it.