What You Need:
- 10 to 12 popsicle sticks
- Felt pens
- Satin ribbon
- 1 sheet of cardstock
- Jute string
- Decorative ribbons
- Colour the popsicle sticks using different colours and cut them into half as shown in the image.
- Use glue to stick the popsicle sticks on the ribbon neatly.
- On the cardboard and cardstock sheet, draw a circle of 6 centimetre radius. Cut them out and stick them together.
- Hold the popsicle strip and wind it around the circular base as shown in the image. Secure it with the help of glue.
- Take a decorative ribbon and wind it around the sticks as shown. Secure it with glue. Repeat this step using the jute string too. You can add a decorative embellishment on the knot too.
- Fill your basket with goodies and gift it to your loved ones.