What You Need:
- Two plain white paper plates
- Pink construction paper or pink paint
- Crayons, markers or paint
- The ears: You can either paint the center of a paper plate pink or cut a circle from pink construction paper (it should be the same size as the inside of a paper plate); then glue the pink paper circle to the center of a paper plate
- Cut the paper plate in half (the two halves will be the rabbit's ears).
- The face: Using a new paper plate, cut a wedge (about 1/4 of the plate) out of the paper plate (the large part of the plate will be the rabbit's face)
- Staple the ears to the face. Cut two eye holes in the face
- Decorate your mask with crayons, markers, or paint. Don't forget to draw whiskers.