What You Need:
- Empty tissue paper roll
- Strips of 4 to 5 different colours of crepe paper
- Cut-out of a cloud in white paper (with eyes and smiley face drawn)
- Blue paint
- Paint the tissue paper roll blue and leave it to dry.
- Stick the strips of coloured paper near the base of the roll using the glue.
- Stick the cloud cut-out in the middle of the roll using the glue.
- Paste the string at the top of the roll and loop it to make a small hoop.
- Your DIY rainbow wall hanging is ready! Hang it up in any room as decoration.
by Abha Shah, Founder of PodSquad. Follow @podsquad on Instagram.