What You Need:
- Small metallic rings
- Rubber bands in any colour of your choice
- Needle nosed pliers
- Use two metallic rings for each link you make on the rubber band.
- Cluster 5 rubber bands of one colour or of assorted colours. Hold the metallic ring between your thumb and forefinger. Pull one end open using the pliers. Scoop the rubber band cluster into the opening. Close the ring. Add the second metallic ring to the set of rubber bands in the same manner.
- Add a second jump ring to reinforce the joint.
- Continue adding links in this manner until your bracelet is as long as you want it to be.
- Hook the first loop to the last loop of the bracelet to finish.
- You can then embellish the bracelet with colourful beads, accessories or your own resin cast charms. This accessory takes about 10 minutes to create and is perfect to put together when you have nothing to match the dress you want to wear.