What You Need:
- Square cardboard sheet
- 6 yellow and red ice cream sticks
- 8 blue, orange, green and purple ice cream sticks
- Black acrylic paint
- Coloured sequins and beads
- Paint the cardboard sheet black and let it dry.
- Decorate the edges of the yellow sticks with sequins and stick a bead at the centre, as shown. Repeat this on all the yellow sticks.
- Decorate the edges of the red sticks with sequins and stick a bead at the centre, as shown. Repeat this for all the red sticks.
- Cover 4 each of the blue, orange, green and purple ice cream sticks with sequins.
- Now start sticking the decorated sticks on the black cardboard. You can use any pattern you like. As shown, we started with sticking a decorated blue stick, followed by a plain blue stick, then 3 yellow decorated sticks and again the alternate blue sticks.
- Repeat the arrangement for all colours, as shown in the picture. Your stick wall art is ready!