What You Need:
- Coloured chart paper
- Decorative paper
- Coloured pens
- Fold the coloured chart paper into half.
- Draw half a heart on 1 side of the paper as shown.
- Cut it as shown. Open up the paper to see a heart.
- Fold the decorative paper into half. Draw half a heart on 1 side as shown. Make sure the coloured heart is smaller than the decorative 1.
- Cut it out as shown.
- Stick the chart paper heart in the centre of the decorative paper heart.
- Cut a small rectangular piece of paper and stick it in the centre of the hearts. Write your Teacher’s Day message on it.Ü Your card is ready. Decorate the card and present it to your favourite teacher this Teacher’s Day.