What you need:
- Empty toilet roll
- Wool of different colours
- Ice-cream sticks
- Painterís tape
- Poster paints
- Paint the ice-cream sticks in
- different colours using poster paint. Let them dry.
- Arrange them at an equal distance around the toilet roll and hold tightly.
- Secure the sticks on the toilet roll using painterís tape.
- Paint the tape too.
- źTake wool and tie it around 1 stick. Loop it around the other sticks till you reach the first one.
- Once you reach the first stick, loop it around the first stick twice. Then pull the bottom 2 loops over the new loops and out of the stick. Repeat the step for all the sticks in a row.
- Continue these steps till the wool in the centre resembles a spiderís web.
- To change the colour of the wool, tie the other coloured wool (here yellow) on the ice-cream stick or the wool and repeat steps 5, 6 and 7.
- Your toilet roll rocket is ready to fly!