What You Need:
- Marker pen or chalk
- Lay the T-shirt down on the flat surface.
- Mark a cutting guideline at the arm hole, the neckline and the bottom hem of the T-shirt with the help of a marker or chalk.
- Cut through the marked lines. Keep the bottom hem strip for later use.
- Turn the T-shirt inside out. Gather the bottom of the T-shirt into pleats and tie it all together tightly with the help of the hem strip. This will form the base of your bag.
- Turn the T-shirt outside in again and your tote bag is ready!