What You Need:
- 12 ice cream sticks
- Acrylic colours—orange, white and green
- Blue marker pen
- Ask a parent or adult to help with this DIY.
- Gather all the material you need, divide the ice cream sticks in to four groups of three sticks each.
- Take the first group and paint all the three sticks in the orange acrylic colour.
- Take the second group and paint all the three sticks white.
- Take the third group and paint all the three sticks green.
- Place 3 unpainted sticks parallel to each other and start sticking the three orange sticks on it as shown.
- Follow the order of the Indian national flag and stick the white and green sticks.
- Draw an Ashoka Chakra with a blue marker pen in the middle of the white sticks.
- Your tricolour coaster is ready.