What You Need:
- 1 tomato
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 mint leaves
- Ask an adult to cut the tomato and bell pepper horizontally into 2 parts. Paint the cut side of the bell pepper with red watercolour paint and imprint it on the paper. You can make as many such flowers as you like. If the paint lightens when printing, you can apply another coat of colour to the bell pepper.
- Now paint the tomato yellow or a light shade of red or pink and imprint it in the centre of the bell pepper.
- Use green paint to give your flowers stems.
- Paint a mint leaf in shades of green and imprint it on the paper, placing it in line with the stem. You can print as many leaves as you want.
- Give your flowers a centre by creating red and black highlights with the water colours.
- Your vegetable printed flower is ready.