What You Need:
- Old socks
- Cotton Wool
- Coloured Paper
- Use socks to make tiny, thimble shaped pouches to fit into your fingers. You will need to stitch these to your size. Ask an adult or older sibling to help you.
- Use wool to create the puppet's hair; stick the eyes on and use cotton fluffs to create a nose and mouth.
- Tie a bow below the face to mark its neck.
- Make a paper hat to cover the hair. (Optional)
- You can now make several such finger puppets to create characters for your story. Put these finger puppets on and move them as you tell your story!