What You Need:
- 3 ice cream sticks
- 50 cms white woollen thread
- White chart paper
- Black marker
- Stick 3 ice cream sticks in the shape of an asterisk as shown.
- Stick a long, white woollen thread behind the centre, at the point where all the sticks meet.
- Starting at the centre, wrap the wool around the sticks as shown.
- Continue wrapping the thread till you reach the end of the sticks. Stick the end of the wool here. Your spider web is ready!
- With the black marker, draw an outline of a spider on a white chart paper as shown.
- Cut and colour the spider as shown.
- Stick the spider anywhere on the spider web. You woollen spider web is ready!