What You Need:
- Paper cup
- Yarn of any colour
- Mark straight lines from the mouth to the base of the paper cup at an equal distance of 1 centimetre.
- Cut along the lines until just above the base.
- Take your yarn and start by inserting one end of the yarn in between any one of the strips. Start forming the pattern by weaving in and out between the strips, going around the paper cup. Keep weaving till you reach the top of the cup. Secure the loose end of the yarn with glue.
- Make a strand of braided yarn and glue it around the rim and base of the paper cup to give it a good finish.
- Your yarn woven pen stand is ready to use.
by All Things Love DIY Studio. Follow allthingslovediy on Instagram.