What You Need:
- Pot holder
- Rose leaves
- Clean paintbrush
- Gather a few rose leaves.
- Wash the leaves and dry them carefully.
- Ask an adult to pour a little hot water into a pan.
- Carefully place the bowl inside the pan (make sure that the water does not get into the bowl).
- Now place some of the chocolate in the bowl. The heat from the water will melt the chocolate, turning it into a thick liquid.
- Have an adult remove the bowl of chocolate from the pan (with a pot holder) and place it on the table.
- Paint the chocolate onto the top of the leaves using the paintbrush.
When the chocolate starts to cool, it turns back into a solid and takes on the shape of the leaves. One can peel away the real leaves to reveal the new chocolate leaves.