Starting a blog is a great way to get your voice heard and have your own little space on the Internet. Blogging platforms are very simple to use and you can get started all by yourself. You can either share your opinion about current topics and trends or write fictional stories. Blogging also enhances your writing skills and helps you connect with others who share your interests.
Follow these tips to become an effective blogger:
1. Don't make your blog too long or people will find it boring. Be precise and add pictures when necessary.
2. Choose an easy domain name so that people can remember it and browse your blog whenever they want.
3. Do not plagiarise. If you do use someone else's work, give credit because it is okay to reference other sources.
4. Make your blog simple to read and don't use big words unnecessarily. Also, check for grammatical errors.
5. Lastly, write what you think and not what people want to hear.
To start your blog for free, visit www.blogger.com or www.wordpress.com.