If you are a thorough outdoor person interested in climbing mountains and crossing dense forests and streams, then trekking is an ideal hobby for you. Trekking often refers to multi-day hiking trips through rural, often rugged territory. Trekking is different from other sorts of travel for a few different reasons. It tends to be less-structured than other sorts of travel, as weather conditions and topography help influence travel plans. As travellers move on foot through rural areas, trekking gives them an up-close view of incredible scenery.
- A backpack is a must when you go for a trek.
- A good pair of walking shoes will help you prevent stiffness in the soles.
- Rest for 10 minutes after every hour of trekking.
- You must carry your own sleeping kit which will be useful in any camp or tent you will stay in.
- Carry layers of clothing, depending on the place you are going to.
Treks Rapids, 70, Evergreen Millenium Paradise Building 74, Thakur Village, Kandivili (E), Mumbai - 400101 Website: www.treksnrapids.com