Join Hands with RobinAge
Reach out to children, parents and schools across India.
- Advertisements & advertorials
- Web-based promotions
- School contact programmes
- CSR Initiatives
- Awards and contests
RobinAge is India's favourite news platform for children.
RobinAge was founded in 2008 and publishes an award-winning fortnightly newspaper that reaches children aged 4 to 15 years across India.
In March 2020, RobinAge launched its digital edition to help keep children engaged during the national lockdown. Through this platform and our much-loved print edition, RobinAge has been delivering positive content and productivity for children and parents for over a decade.
RobinAge also has a very active and engaged audience across all its social media platforms.
Advertise with RobinAge: Experience the Difference
- Reaches 1,45,000 children and parents
- Strong links with schools
- Offers customised advertising and contests
- Ability to generate feedback and engagement
- Launched: April 2008
- Content: Current affairs, school subjects, contests, games, puzzles
- Interactive Platform: 25% content created by children
- Newspaper Distribution Through: Subscriptions to homes and schools, newspaper vendors, bookstores & digital edition
- Global Recognition: 3 Parents’ Choice Awards (USA); 4 KidsStopPress Awards for Best Indian Children’s Newspaper/Magazine
- HUL: Kissan, Pepsodent, Clinic Plus
- Dabur: Real Juice
- Parle: Poppins, Kaccha Mango Bite, Festo Kreams
- GO Cheese
- Titan Zoop
- Mattel: Barbie, Hot Wheels
- Kokuyo Camlin
- Faber Castell
- Club Mahindra
- Kesari Travels
- South Africa Tourism
- Dubai Tourism
- Tata Chemicals Ltd
- Tata Power
- Hachette India
- Gini & Jony
- Super Gummy
- Michael Phelps Swimming India
- Disney Channel
- Cartoon Network and POGO
- Universal Music
- SAB TV
- Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd.
- Green Gold Animation
- Sony Pictures
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org