1) Your friend wants to go for a pizza, you want to eat burgers. What do you do?
- Suggest a place where you get both
- Convince your friend to eat where you’d like to go
- Don’t want to disappoint your friend, so go for pizza
2) Your class is putting up a skit for the annual day. How do you choose to be involved?
- Direct the play or help organise it
- Act in it and lobby for the central role, if possible
- Enjoy back-stage work and help out
3) What kind of a job do you dream of?
- Any managerial role that needs good teamwork
- Company CEO
- Starting my own organisation in partnership with a trusted colleague
4) What do your parents say about you?
- You are the self-assured, mature one
- You are the chatterbox, star-of-the-show
- You are the quiet, charming one
5) Your class is working on a group project. The leader is chosen by lucky draw and your name gets picked as a leader for your group. What happens?
- Your group tells you they were hoping you’d get picked because you are a natural leader
- You feel great in the role and think about how your team is going to win the prize
- You know your friend could do a better job and suggest this to the teacher
- Give him the time and ask if he knows where his parents are
- Say, "Sorry, I donʼt know what time it is.” You never know the time!
- Tell him the time and glance around for his parents
7) Your teacher loved your write-up about the solar system. She asks you to read it out to the rest of the class.
- You read it out confidently
- You wish she could have asked you to read it during school assembly
- You are a little nervous about reading it and wish you could have your friend next to you
Mostly As: LEADER: You are a natural at leading people, a great team player and someone who others can respect and trust. You are very good at bringing a group together and can be liked by your team, while also getting the job done at the same time.
Mostly Bs: BOSS: You have all the qualities of a great leader but tend to be self-centred. You get upset if you don’t get your way. Trust yourself and others a little more and you can go a long way!
Mostly Cs: FOLLOWERS: You are more comfortable working under someone’s guidance and like it that way. As they say, all the world can’t be a leader and you are naturally skilled at listening and showing direction to others, rather than leading from the front.