What you need:
- 2 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into cubes
- 8 to 10 white jamun (rose apples), cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
- ¼ teaspoon black salt
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A few fresh mint leaves for garnishing
- A few fresh pomegranate pearls for garnishing
- Mix together the potatoes, jamun, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, amchur, black salt, chaat masala, salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
- ¨Transfer into bowls made of leaves (donas) or glass bowls, garnish with mint leaves and pomegranate pearls and serve.
Recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor Master Chef, Author and Television Host