What You Need:
- ¾ cup gram flour (besan)
- ½ cup ghee
- 3 cups milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons almonds slivers
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 8 to 10 cashew nuts, halved
- 1 tablespoon sliced pistachios
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Pistachio powder for sprinkling
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan. Add the gram flour and sauté, stirring continuously till it turns golden brown.
- Add 1½ cups of milk and keep stirring on a low heat till the mixture is lump-free. Add the sugar, mix and cook, stirring continuously for about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining milk, almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, pistachios and raisins. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle pistachio powder and serve hot.